Keto Choc Banana Caramel Crunch
Recipe by : @goketo4kat
I used @elle_herself chewy caramel as a base with a few tweaks.
1/2 cup Allulose
200mls thickened cream
125g butter (make sure butter ingredients has no water)
40g crushed walnuts (or other nut of choice)
80-100g keto friendly chocolate of choice (I used @lindt_australia 85% dark)
Vital Zing Banana Milk Drops
1. Line a cake tin with some baking paper. I used a 20cm square tin
2. Make the caramel by combining butter, cream and Allulose in a saucepan on low-med heat and continue stirring for approx 25-35 until you reach the dark caramel colour (swipe ⬅️ to check out the colour stages of the caramel).
3. Once you’re happy with the colour and thickness of the caramel, add about 15-20 drops of @vitalzing Banana Milk Drops and mix until combined.
4. Pour the caramel carefully into the lined tin
5. Top the caramel with crushed walnuts. Allow to cool on the counter for approx 20 mins.
6. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals until completely melted. Cool for about 5 mins and then drizzle/pour over the caramel.
7. Cover the tin in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Slice the next day once completely set.
YEILD : 30-40
Calories depend on chocolate used and size of slices but mine came to approx 60 calories per piece.
Vital Zing Milk Drops and Vital Zing Water Drops are available from www.vitalzing.com and remember there's FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $40. Vital Zing Water Drops and Milk Drops are New Zealands first ' flavour drops / flavour enhancers' for all occasions.
For more Vital Zing recipes go to : VITALZING.COM