· By Staun Popham
RECIPE & PHOTO : @veale_kitchen (IG)
250g shredded coconut
50g powdered sweetener
120g solid coconut oil, melted (instead of the liquid variety, so it holds it shape once set)
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Vital Zing Strawberry Milk Drops
1/4 tsp pink or red food colouring
1. In a large bowl, add your shredded coconut, vanilla extract and sweetener.
2. Mix with a handheld beater until combined.
3. Melt your coconut oil for approximately 1 minute in the microwave.
4. Pour the coconut oil into the dry coconut mixture and mix until combined.
5. Add in your egg white and continue to mix.
6. Divide your mixture in half, and pat half of it down into a small baking tray.
7. With the other half of the mixture, add your Vital Zing Strawberry Milk Drops and food colour and mix until combined.
8. Press down the pink layer on top of the white layer in the baking tray.
9. Let it set in the fridge for about an hour and then slice and enjoy.
Vital Zing Water Drops, Milk Drops and Soda Drops are available from www.vitalzing.com.au with FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $50!