SUGAR FREE RASPBERRY MARSHMALLOWS
RECIPE BY : @NOURISHFUELHEAL_
110ml water + 150ml of water with 50g gelatin (grass-fed if possible
10ml Raspberry Water Drops (or any other Vital Zing Water Drops flavour)
OPTIONAL : Food Colouring
1. You will need a square cake tin about 23cm x 23cm. Line with parchment paper and spray the paper with coconut oil (this will help the marshmallows pop out easily). Set aside.
2. Add 110ml of water to the 50g of gelatin into a bowl, stir with a fork a little and set aside.
3. Heat 150ml of water in a saucepan over the stove, add sweetener of choice until dissolved and liquid is hot. Add Vital Zing Water Drops (about 20 drops) to hot liquid.
4. You can use hand beaters or mix master for this step. Slowly pour the hot liquid into the bowl with the gelatin and beat on high for 10min until the mixture has thickened, become white and doubled in size.
5. As soon as you stop beating have a spatula on hand to guide the mallow into the square tin. You will need to work quickly as this sets fast. Smooth the top with the spatula.
6. Leave in the fridge for about an hour to set.
7. To cut to shape spray a large knife with coconut oil spray, lift marshmallow out of tin onto a cutting board still on the parchment paper. Cut into equal sized cubes or shape of choice.
8. Enjoy the marshmallows as is, cover in chocolate or roll in powdered stevia.
Will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Vital Zing Water Drops and Milk Drops are available from www.vitalzing.com and remember, there's FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $40.
For more Vital Zing recipes go to : VITALZING.COM